Shepherd is also a member of the Anglo-American Real Property Institute, an organization comprised of 50 United States real estate lawyers and 50 United Kingdom real estate barristers and solicitors.
What does AARPI stand for?
AARPI stands for Anglo-American Real Property Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Active Assistive Range of Motion
- Alberta Association of Registered Occupational Therapists (Canada)
- Alert Aircraft Repositioning Plan
- Animal Accident Recovery Patrol
- Anonymity, Action, Results and Protection
- Anycast Address Routing Protocol
- Appletalk Address Resolution Protocol
- Art and Archaeology Research Papers (School of Oriental and African Studies bulletin; University of London; Cambridge University Press; UK)
- Association of American Retired Persons
- Automated Address Range Program (US Census Bureau)
- Air Augmented Rocket Propulsion System
- Allens Arthur Robinson Patent & Trade Marks Attorneys (Australia)
- A-Associate Request
- Association for the Administration of Rice Quotas (Cordova, TN)
- Aktiebolaget Atomenergi Research Reactor
- Alan Aragon's Research Review (fitness research journal)
- American Association of Railroads (usually seen as AAR)
- Annual Aggregate Revenue Requirement
- Approval, Adjustment & Reject Response (healthcare)
- Arbitrarily Applicable Relational Responding
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also is a member of the Anglo-American Real Property Institute, whose membership is limited to 50 commercial real estate professionals from each of the United Kingdom and the United States.
Goldberg is a past president of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers, past chair of the Anglo-American Real Property Institute, a fellow of the American College of Mortgage Attorneys, and a member of the American Law Institute.
He has served as chairman of the real property section of the American Bar Association and the Anglo-American Real Property Institute.
She recently was elected President-Elect of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers and is admitted to the Anglo-American Real Property Institute, a group that is limited to 50 British and 50 U.
CLEVELAND -- Linda Striefsky, a partner in Thompson Hine LLP's Real Estate practice group, has been invited to become a member of The Anglo-American Real Property Institute (AARPI).