He said he had met Charles a number of times through his work for the Anglo Sikh Heritage Trail - a group that promotes the Sikh community in Britain.
What does ASHT stand for?
ASHT stands for Anglo Sikh Heritage Trail (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASHT
We have 4 other meanings of ASHT in our Acronym Attic
- Ammunition Storage and Handling System (USAF)
- Applecross Senior High School (Australia)
- Arizona School of Health Sciences (Mesa, AZ)
- Aspley State High School (Brisbane, Australia)
- Assessment System for Hazard Surveys (USAF)
- Alaska Seismic Hazards Safety Commission (Fairbanks, AK)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American Society of Home Stagers and Redesigners (Vista, CA)
- Alaska Statewide High School Science Symposium
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- Association of Small Historic Towns and Villages (UK)
- American Association of State of Highway Transportation Officials (also AASHTO)
- American Spatial Hydrology Union (Brooksville, FL)
- Autonomous Search Hydrographic Vehicle
- American Society of Heating and Ventilating Engineers (now part of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
- Aboriginal Sexual Health Worker (Australia)
- Association for Health Welfare in the Nilgiris
- Agjencia Shqiptare E Zhvillimit Ekonomik (Albanian Economic Development Agency)
- AARP Services Inc.
- Access Server Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
He met Charles through his work with the Anglo Sikh Heritage Trail, which aims to promote awareness of the links between Sikhs and Britons.
He has done great work for the Anglo Sikh Heritage Trail and is a close friend of Prince Charles.