Radio Interview with the Archbishop of Canterbury," Anglican Communion News Service #3640, October 18, 2003, www.
What does ACNS stand for?
ACNS stands for Anglican Communion News Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACNS
We have 20 other meanings of ACNS in our Acronym Attic
- Auto Call Number Redial
- Automated Combat Net Radio Interface
- Acute Care Nursing Resource Team (Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre; Canada)
- Academic Computing and Networking Services
- Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Advisory Committee on Nuclear Safety
- AIDS Coalition of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Aircraft Carrier Navigation System
- American Clinical Neurophysiology Society
- American Conference on Neutron Scattering
- Application and Content Networking System (Cisco)
- Applied Cryptography and Network Security
- Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Australia and UK)
- Automated Copyright Notice System
- Arizona Chapter National Safety Council (Phoenix, AZ)
- Acute Central Nervous System Damage
- Advanced Communication/Navigation/Surveillance System
- Advanced Computer and Networking Technology (Brea, CA)
- Aegis Computer Network Technician
- Augsburg Commentary on the New Testament (publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Butter plans to strengthen the Anglican Communion News Service so that it can become the central hub for news about Anglicans worldwide.
org) and subscribe to the Anglican Communion News Service (ACNS), noting that "as a quarterly magazine format, Anglican Worm is not able to grasp the scope of the often fast-flowing items that are easily accessible to ACNS.
Before the service, Archbishop Williams opened and toured an exhibit in the cathedral on Anglicanism, according to Anglican Communion News Service.
But I must say that there has been absolutely no intention of listening only to particular voices, or even the loudest voices," said Archbishop Eames, chair of the commission, in an interview with Anglican Communion News Service (ACNS).
Anglican Communion News Service, the Church of England Newspaper, and the Times Online
ANGLICAN COMMUNION NEWS SERVICE, CHURCH TIMES, CHURCH OF ENGLAND NEWSPAPER Rowan Williams officially became the 104th Archbishop of Canterbury on Dec.
26, a government of Sudan plane had also bombed Lui, causing destruction to life and property," said in the bishop in a statement that was disseminated by the London-based Anglican Communion News Service.