ARCHBISHOP OF Canterbury Justin Welby recently articulated his understanding of the status of the Anglican Church in North America (ACNA), formed in 2009 by a coalition of a dozen groups that chose to break communion with the Anglican Church of Canada and, in the United States, with The Episcopal Church.
What does ACNA stand for?
ACNA stands for Anglican Church in North America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACNA
We have 22 other meanings of ACNA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Change Notification
- Automatic Collision Notification (US DOT)
- Automatic Crash Notification (GM OnStar)
- Automobile Club de Nice (French: Automobile Club of Nice; Nice, France)
- l'Association Canadienne de Numismatique (Canadian Numismatic Association)
- Access Carrier Name Abbreviation
- Access Customer Name Abbreviation
- Alumni Council of North America
- American Cannabis Nurses Association (Scarborough, ME)
- Ameritech Customer Name and Address Servicer
- Atlantic Community Newspapers Association
- Audi Club of North America
- Audubon Circle Neighborhood Association
- Aurora Club of North America (Oldsmobile Aurora owners group)
- Automated Customer Name and Address
- Arms Control and Nonproliferation Advisory Board
- Ancient Coins in North American Collections
- Asociación Catalana Nicaragüense de Amistad y Solidaridad (Spanish)
- Action by the Community Relating to Nature Conservation
- Adams County National Bank (Gettysburg, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The number of congregations in the Anglican Church in North America, a province of 112,000 members spanning Canada, the United States, and Mexico, grew by 40% over the last five years.
Five years later, the primates say the new Anglican province, known as the Anglican Church in North America, is thriving.