Increasing in angle of orientation result in increasing all stresses except of [bar.
What does AOO stand for?
AOO stands for Angle of Orientation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AOO
We have 32 other meanings of AOO in our Acronym Attic
- Acknowledgement of Order
- Adjudant Onderofficier
- Adobe Open Options (licensing program; Adobe Systems Inc.)
- Agents of Oblivion
- Air Operations Officer
- Air Operations Order
- Altoona / Martinsburg, PA, USA - Blair County (Airport Code)
- American Oceanic Organization
- Amphibious Operations Officer
- Analysis Objective Order
- Annals of Oncology (Oxford University Press)
- Anticipated Operational Occurrence
- Any One Occurrence
- Apache Openoffice (software)
- Area of Occupancy (macroecology)
- Area Of Operations
- Area of Opportunity (various organizations)
- Area Operations Officer
- Army of One
- Assistant Operations Officer (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The angle of orientation is computed from the eigenvector associated with the smaller principal value of the second moment tensor as follows: [chi] = [tan.
LFTC (laser time flash control) is said to facilitate this accuracy, regardless of target surface wetness, color or angle of orientation to the sensor.