The WaferXam tool features a new system design, utilizing enhancements to ADE's patented Angle Resolved Scatter architecture, for highly improved defect detection sensitivity and classification performance.
What does ARS stand for?
ARS stands for Angle Resolved Scatter (measures angular distribution of light scattered from surface)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARS
We have 537 other meanings of ARS in our Acronym Attic
- Amateur Radio Service
- Amateur Radio Station
- American Radium Society
- American Residential Services, Inc.
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Rhododendron Society
- American Rocket Society
- American Rose Society
- Amphibious Reconnaissance School (Marine Corps)
- Anaesthetic Research Society
- Angular Rate Sensor
- Animal Rescue Site
- Annual Report to Shareholders
- Antenna Receiving System
- Anti-Rabies Serum (equine origin)
- Anti-Reflux Surgery
- Aon Risk Services (various locations)
- Application and Reporting System (Nordplus Framework Programme)
- Application Requirements Specification
- Approximate Reasoning in Scheduling
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to incorporating ADE's most advanced optical, Angle Resolved Scatter technology, FIT and AWIS inspection systems are tailored to meet the inline production and factory automation needs of high-volume semiconductor and wafer manufacturing.
The AWIS angle resolved scatter (ARS) architecture is ideal for discriminating between particles and defects.