05 million) to Angkor Mikroheranhvatho Kampuchea Company Limited (AMK), a microfinance institution located in Cambodia.
What does AMK stand for?
AMK stands for Angkor Mikroheranhvatho Kampuchea (Cambodia microfinance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMK
We have 35 other meanings of AMK in our Acronym Attic
- Aberdeen Murray Johnstone Private Equity (UK)
- American Mammoth Jackstock Registry (donkey breeding)
- Association Marocaine des Jeunes Usagers de la Route
- American Mammoth Jack Stock Registry (Pulaski, Tennessee)
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- American Journal of Tax Policy
- American Jurisprudence
- Ang Mo Kio
- Angkatan Muda Keadilan (Malaysia)
- Arbo/Milieu/Kwaliteit (Dutch: Health/Environment/Quality)
- Aviation Museum of Kentucky, Inc. (est. 1981)
- American Maharlika Kuntaw Association
- Angkatan Muda Kereta Api (Indonesian: Young Generation Railways)
- Atlantic Motorsports Karting Association (Canada)
- Additive Modular Knowledge Base (computational intelligence)
- Aker Maritime Kiewit Contractors (Newfoundland, Canada)
- American Monkey King in China (Gerald Vizenor book)
- Anna M. Kross Center (NYC Department of Corrections)