According to a press release received here Monday from Kuala Lumpur, the call was made during a seminar held in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday evening under the aegis of Global Peace Mission (GPM), Angkatan Belia Islam Malaysia (ABIM) and High Commission for Pakistan in Malaysia.
What does ABIM stand for?
ABIM stands for Angkatan Belia Islam Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Islamic Youth Movement; est. 1972; Malaysia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABIM
- American Bankruptcy Institute Journal
- African Bank Investments Limited
- Agoraphobics Building Independent Lives (support group)
- Airborne Beacon Interference Locator
- Allowable Business Investment Losses (Revenue Canada)
- Arizona Bridge to Independent Living (est. 1977)
- Asset-Backed Insurance Lending
- American Branch of the International Law Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Annual Biocontrol Industry Meeting (Lucerne, Switzerland)
- Associação Brasileira Das Indústrias de Massas Alimentícias (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Associação Brasileira da Indústria de Máquinas e Equipamentos (Portugese: Brazilian Association of the Industry of Machines and Equipment)
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certifying Examination
- Associação Brasileira da Indústria de Madeira Processada Mecanicamente (Portuguese: Brazilian Association for Mechanically Processed Timber)
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Association de Bretagne pour l'Information Médicale des Établissements de Santé
- Associção Brasileira das Indústrias do Mobiliário (Portugese: Brazilian Association of Furniture Industries)
- Agencia Brasileira de Inteligência (Brazil)
- Agricultural Biorefinery Innovation Network (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The call was made during a seminar held in Kuala Lumpur on Sunday evening under the aegis of Global Peace Mission (GPM), Angkatan Belia Islam Malaysia (ABIM) and High Commission for Pakistan in Malaysia to mark the Kashmir Solidarity Day observed all over the world on 5th February every year to show solidarity and support for the people of Kashmir.
The NGOs include Aman Malaysia, Haluan Malaysia, Dewan Pemuda Masjid, Yayasan Amal Malaysia, Pertubuhan Mawaddah Malaysia, Muslim Care Malaysia, Angkatan Belia Islam Malaysia (ABIM) and Viva Palestine Malaysia.