What does AT1a stand for?
AT1a stands for Angiotensin II type 1A (mice type used for medical research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Acceleration Time to Right Ventricular Ejection Time
- Acceleration Time to Right Ventricular Ejection Time Ratio
- Accounting Theory 1 (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Alveolar Type 1 (cytology)
- Angiotensin II Type 1
- Antenna Toscana 1 (Italian: Radio Antenna 1 Tuscany; radio station)
- angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonist
- Angiotensin II type 1-Receptor
- Angiotensin II Type 1-Receptors
- Analytical Transport One-, Two-, and Three-Dimensional Model (US EPA)