Others discuss the molecular and physiological aspects of the angiotensin IV-ondulain regulated aminopeptidase interaction, its regulatory effects on cellular function, its biochemical and physiological actions and role in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, its effects in renal fibrogenesis, the role of vitamin D in the modulation of the pancreatic rennin-angiotensin system, and pharmacotherapeutic effects of angiotensin II type 1 receptor blockers.
What does AT-1R stand for?
AT-1R stands for Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor (gene)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Acquisition Technology and Logistics
- Advanced Training and Learning Technologies (software development; Virginia Beach, VA)
- Austria Technologie Und Systemtechnik AG
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad
- [not an acronym] (originally American Telephone & Telegraph)
- All That & Then Some
- Advanced Technologies and Testing Laboratories (Florida; air quality testing)
- American Telephone & Telegraph Solutions
- angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonist
- Angiotensin II Type 1
- Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor (gene)
- Anti-Tank 4
- Antithrombin Antigen
- All Terrain Attack Pod (gaming, Star Wars)
- All Terrain Armored Transport (Star Wars)
- Absolute Terror Field
- Absolute Threshold Generalized Selection Combining
- Adaptive Threshold Generalized Selection Combining
- All-Terrain Heavy Enforcer (Star Wars)
- Alpha Team Headquarters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Signal transduction of angiotensin II type 1 receptor through receptor tyrosine kinase.
A "sartan" is a drug that specifically inhibits the angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1R).
75) Angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonists may not produce this effect to the same extent as ACE inhibitors.
These medications selectively bind the angiotensin II type 1 receptor preventing the effects of angiotensin II.