Beneficial effects of combination of ACE inhibitor and angiotensin II type 1 receptor blocker on cardiac remodeling in rat myocardial infarction.
What does AT-1 stand for?
AT-1 stands for Angiotensin II Type 1
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of AT-1 in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Typography & Graphics
- Acquisition Technology and Logistics
- Advanced Training and Learning Technologies (software development; Virginia Beach, VA)
- Austria Technologie Und Systemtechnik AG
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad
- [not an acronym] (originally American Telephone & Telegraph)
- All That & Then Some
- Advanced Technologies and Testing Laboratories (Florida; air quality testing)
- American Telephone & Telegraph Solutions
- angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonist
- Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor (gene)
- Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor (gene)
- Anti-Tank 4
- Antithrombin Antigen
- All Terrain Attack Pod (gaming, Star Wars)
- All Terrain Armored Transport (Star Wars)
- Absolute Terror Field
- Absolute Threshold Generalized Selection Combining
- Adaptive Threshold Generalized Selection Combining
- All-Terrain Heavy Enforcer (Star Wars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Others discuss the molecular and physiological aspects of the angiotensin IV-ondulain regulated aminopeptidase interaction, its regulatory effects on cellular function, its biochemical and physiological actions and role in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, its effects in renal fibrogenesis, the role of vitamin D in the modulation of the pancreatic rennin-angiotensin system, and pharmacotherapeutic effects of angiotensin II type 1 receptor blockers.
In human skin, angiotensin II type 1 (AT1) and angiotensin II type 2 (AT2) receptors are found in the epidermis and in dermal vessel walls.
the leader in the discovery of G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) biased ligands, announced that results from a study into the cardioprotective actions of its Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor (AT1R) biased ligands has been published.
Key Words: candesartan cilexetil, erythema multiforme ********** Candesartan cilexetil (Atacand; AstraZeneca LP, Wilmington, DE) is a selective angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonist indicated in the treatment of hypertension.
A "sartan" is a drug that specifically inhibits the angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1R).
the leader in G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) biased ligand drug discovery, today announced the initiation of a Phase 2a clinical trial with its lead program, TRV120027, a beta-arrestin biased angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1R) ligand, the first biased ligand designed to treat patients with acute heart failure (AHF).
75) Angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonists may not produce this effect to the same extent as ACE inhibitors.