Who: University Leipzig / Institut fur Angewandte Informatik e.
What does AINF stand for?
AINF stands for Angewandte Informatik (German: Applied Computer Science)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AINF
- Avaluos Industriales y Comerciales (Guatemala)
- American Indian Neighborhood Development Corporation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Australian Institute for Non-Destructive Testing (Australia)
- Antiinflamatorio No Esteroideo (Spanish: nonsteroidal antiinflammatory)
- Arizona Institute for Nano-Electronics (Arizona State University)
- Association of Interior Native Educators (Alaska)
- And It's Not Even Close
- All India Newspaper Employees Federation
- Atlantica: the International Northeast Economic Region
- A23187-Inducible Nuclear Factor
- Acute Infectious Nonbacterial Gastroenteritis
- Acute Interstitial Nephritis with Glomerulopathy (nephrology)
- Advanced Intelligent Network Generic Requirements (Telcordia)
- ATM Inter-Network Interface
- Atlantic Islands Neogene, International Congress
- Artists in Nature International Network
- All Is Not Lost
- Amnesty International Netherlands
- Anterior Interosseous Nerve Latency (neuromuscular medicine)
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During December, the company strengthened its presence in Germany with the acquisition of Pergamon Gesellschaft fur angewandte Informatik mbH, an I/T consulting firm headquartered in Wurzburg specializing in the financial services market.
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH provides advanced development tools for embedded systems, and tools for the validation and verification of safety-critical software.