From opening number Angels From The Realms Of Glory, y which includes a slowbuilding string section and a triumphant horn, to the Spanish guitar-influenced track The First Noel,this l album offers a great take on traditional Christmas tunes.
What does AFTROG stand for?
AFTROG stands for Angels from the Realms of Glory (Christmas song)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- atrophy, fasciculation, tremor, rigidity
- American Federation of Television & Radio Artists
- Australasian Forum of Teacher Registration and Accreditation (Australia)
- Asset Forfeiture Tracking System
- Air Force Technical Reference Code
- Aerospace & Flight Test Radio Coordinating Council
- Air Force Transient Reception Control Center
- Aggregates Foundation for Technology Research and Education (National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association; Alexandria, VA)
- Axial Flow Turbine Research Facility (Pennsylvania State University; State College, PA)
- Air Force Tactical Data Network Requirements Group (US DoD)
- Australian Film Television and Radio School
- Air Force Tactical Receive System - Networked
- Air Force Tactical Receiver System-Ruggedized
- Advanced Flight Tracking System
- Afghanistan Force Tracking System
- Alan Foss Technical Services (UK)
- Alberta Fire Training School
- American Fuji Technical Services (New Jersey)
- Applied Flying Training School (Australia)
- Association pour la Formation Supérieure en Travail Social (Réunion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From opening number Angels From The Realms Of Glory, which includes a slow-building string section and a triumphant horn, to the Spanish guitar-influenced track, The First Noel, this album offers a great take on traditional Christmas tunes.
Timeless holiday classics such as Carol of the Bells, Angels From The Realms of Glory, Greensleeves, Silent Night, Joy To The World and O Holy Night can be played as the Yule log burns slowly in the fireplace.