com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Devices and Others utm_campaign=Respiratory_Devices Middle East and Africa Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems, Pain Management Devices and Others Summary GlobalData's new report, "Middle East and Africa Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems, Pain Management Devices and Others" provides key market data on the Middle East and Africa Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices market - South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Israel.
What does ANES stand for?
ANES stands for Anesthesia (medicine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANES
We have 6 other meanings of ANES in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Naturista Emiliano Romagnola (Italian: Naturist Association of Emiliano Romagnolo)
- Auto Negotiation Expansion Register
- American Near East Refugee Aid
- American Near East Relief Agency
- Asia North America Eastbound Rate Agreement
- Apalachicola National Estuarine Research Reserve (Eastpoint, FL)
- Aircraft Noise and Emissions Reduction Symposium (est. 2005)
- Agency for Non-Conventional Energy and Rural Technology (India)
- American National Election Studies (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Americas Nuclear Energy Symposium
- Asociación Nacional de Energía Solar
- Association Neuchâteloise des Etudiants en Sciences
- Association of Non-English Speaking Background Women of Australia
- Asian Natural Environmental Science Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Aberdeen North East Scotland Family History Society (UK)
- Asociación Nacional de Enfermería de Salud Mental
- Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- Andalusian Website of Anaesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Treatment
- Associazione Nazionale Esercenti Spettacoli Viaggianti (Italian: Exhibition Shows Association National Parks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flagship hospital of a large multi-hospital system decided to purchase an electronic medical record (EMR) module for anesthesia documentation.
General anesthesia has a "magical quality to it; says anesthesiologist James Sonner of the University of California, San Francisco.
Abstract Methods of delivering and monitoring anesthesia during microlaryngeal surgery are constantly evolving.
While the medical literature includes an occasional description of hypnosis being used as the primary anesthetic in a major surgical procedure--it hasa reportedly been used for everything from dilatation-and-curettage to open heart surgery--proponents of the practice say its real value is as an adjunct to chemical anesthesia, relaxing the patient and allowing less anesthesia to be used, thus shortening recovery time.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: The World Anesthesia Drug Market http://www.
Three factors were significantly associated with unplanned admissions: the type of surgery (tympanomastoidectomy with ossicular reconstruction), the duration of general anesthesia ([greater than]2 hr), and asthma as a coexisting condition.
This procedure can be performed with topical anesthesia in an office setting.