What does AAMAC stand for?
AAMAC stands for Anemia and Myelodysplasia Association of Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Automobile Manufacturers Association
- Architectural Aluminum Manufacturers Association
- Area Airspace Management Authority
- Army Aeromedical Activity
- Asia America MultiTechnology Association (est. 1979)
- Asian American Manufacturing Association
- Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans
- Austin Area Multimedia Alliance (Texas)
- Australian Army Motorcycle Association
- Austrian American Mozart Academy
- American Association of Medical Assistants Endowment
- Asosiasi Ahli Manajemen Asuransi Indonesia (Indonesian insurance management association)
- Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Limited
- Academy of African Music and Arts, Ltd. (Ghana)
- African American Mutual Assistance Network, Inc.
- Associació Andorrana de Metges d'Atenció Primària (Andorran Society of Primary Care Doctors)
- American Association of Medical Audit Specialists (San Antonio, TX)
- Asphalt-Aggregate Mixture Analysis System (National Cooperative Highway Research Program)
- Association for the Advancement of Mexican-American Students
- Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems