and his staff, Androscoggin Home Care and Hospice and Home Care for Maine for all the care and support given to Irma.
What does AHCH stand for?
AHCH stands for Androscoggin Home Care and Hospice
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHCH
- American Home Care Express (est. 1995; Illinois)
- Association of Hospital Chief Executives (est. 1995; Ireland)
- Association of Hungarian Consulting Engineers and Architects (Budapest, Hungary)
- American Histadrut Cultural Exchange Institute
- American Horse Council Foundation
- Army Health Care Financial Management System
- Austin Healey Club Germany (car enthusiasts)
- Acoustic Horizon Coffee Club (Wells, Maine)
- Aids Housing Coalition Houston
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
- Adolescent Health Concerns Inventory
- Advanced Host Controller Interface
- Ambanc Holding Co., Inc.
- Art and Humanities Index
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index (journal index)
- Asian Health Coalition of Illinois (est. 1996; Chicago, IL)
- African Health Crisis Intervention Project
- Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Association of Health Care Journalists
- American Hybrid Combat Karate (Branson, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fleming will be joined by Brenda Czado, director of home care for Androscoggin Home Care and Hospice located in Lewiston, Maine to explain how providers from home health agencies, hospitals and physicians have jumped ahead of the curve to start forming such partnerships that will position their agency for growth during this inevitable movement toward patient-centered care.