The Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) has officially announced the availability of JB-MR1 Build 6 ROM for multiple Android- powered devices.
What does AOKP stand for?
AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Area of Knowledge (various organizations)
- Asleep On Keyboard
- Association of Knowledgework
- Athlitikos Omilos Kavalas (Greek: Kavala Sports Club)
- Karpathos, Greece - Karpathos (Airport Code)
- Kwanza Reajustado - Angola (obsolete currency code - current: AOA)
- All Okay Per Diem Quantum
- American Okinawan Karate Association (Wheaton, IL)
- Age of Kings Heaven (gaming site Age of Empires II: the Age of Kings)
- Ancient Order of Knights of the Mystic Chain
- Advanced Office Key Recovery (program to decrypt Microsoft Word and Excel 97/2000 files)
- Age of Kings the Conquerors (game)
- Absent Over Leave (See AWOL)
- Abstract Object Language
- Academy of Our Lady (various locations)
- Acronym Over Load
- Adventure of Link (video game; sequel to The Legend of Zelda)
- Age of Legends (Wheel of Time Series)
- Airborne Oceanographic LIDAR
- Aircraft Operating Limit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) Team has recently announced the official release of AOKP JB-MR1 Build 5 custom builds featuring the latest Android 4.
It brings the best of both worlds with carefully selected custom features from Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) and CyanogenMod (CM) ROM.
The Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) team recently released the (http://aokp.
HTC One S has received the Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) Build 1 custom ROM based on Android 4.
The Android Open Kang Project (AOKP) ROM has been ported on Samsung Galaxy S2, courtesy of XDA Senior Member (http://forum.
The add-on pack is reported to work on CyanogenMod 9- nightly (CM9), Android Open Kang Project (AOPK) and on some other ROMs.