According to aides, the president and speaker won the match on the 18th hole, and collected $2 each in a friendly wager, before enjoying a cold drink at clubhouse of the course at Andrews Air Force Base outside the US capital.
What does AAFB stand for?
AAFB stands for Andrews Air Force Base (Maryland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAFB
We have 14 other meanings of AAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Austin Association of Facility and Maintenance Engineers (Austin, TX)
- Advanced Aviation Forward Area Refueling System (Army)
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Advisory Against Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (Houston, Texas)
- Automated Airborne Flight Alert System (FAA)
- Asociación Argentina de Fútbol Australiano (Portugese: Argentine Australian Football Association)
- Acid and Alcohol Fast Bacilli
- Alcohol Acid-Fast Bacilli
- Altus Air Force Base (Altus, Oklahoma)
- Andersen Air Force Base (Guam)
- Association of Arizona Food Banks
- Atypical Acid Fast Bacteria
- Auxiliary Air Force Base
- American Action Fund for Blind Children and Adults
- Army and Air Force (Exchange and Motion Picture Services) Board of Directors
- Always and Forever Best Friends
- Ara-Appaloosa and Foundation Breeders International (horse breeding)
- African-American Family Commission
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- All-America Football Conference (1940s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obama flew to Connecticut, north of New York's wife Jill were traveling was ordered to execute aborted a landing at Andrews Air Force Base air traffic controllers have faced heavy scrutiny recently after a series of incidents in which some fell asleep while on duty, leading officials to sack some workers and announce a new "zero tolerance" approach for such activities.
Tony Perkins' invitation to speak at Andrews Air Force Base was revoked over controversial remarks he made concerning the repeal of “don't ask, don't tell,” the 1993 law that forbids gay troops from serving openly, POLITICO reported.
Andrews Air Force Base is named for a great American.
Then she was summoned from a civilian hospital in Ohio to work at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.
L-3 also will provide system integration lab support, modifications, upgrades and enhancements, including design, testing, integration, and kit purchases, and a dedicated team of field technical representatives co-located with the aircraft at Andrews Air Force Base.
Allen DeLane, the man in charge of airlifting the wounded into Andrews Air Force Base, as saying during an NPR interview, "Since the war started, I can't give you an exact number because that's classified information, but I can say to you over 4,000 have stayed here at Andrews.
Thomas Stone, a maintenance specialist, both with the 89th Maintenance Group, put the proposed Air Force utility uniform through its paces on the flight line at Andrews Air Force Base, Md.