What does APVHA stand for?
APVHA stands for Andhra Pradesh Voluntary Health Association (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association for the Protection of Vaishnava Children (est. 1998)
- Atlantic Provinces Veterinary Conference (Canada)
- Asia Pacific Venture Capital Alliance (Malaysia)
- Advanced Plasma and Vapor Deposition (optical fiber)
- Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Drainage (roentgenology)
- Associação Portuguesa do Veículo Eléctrico (Portuguese Electrical Vehicle Association)
- Associations of Professional Video Equipment Owners (India)
- Associação Portuguesa do Veículo a Gás Natural (Portugal)
- Associação Portuguesa do Veículo a Gás Natural (Portuguese Natural Gas Vehicle Association)
- American Passport & Visa International (Washington, DC)
- Audio Plus Video International, Inc. (Northvale, NJ)
- International Asia-Pacific Symposium on Visualization
- Accounting Prevalidation Module
- Arterial-Portal Venous Malformation
- Alberta Pressure Vessel Manufacturers' Association (est. 1987; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- American Pre-Veterinary Medical Association
- Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority
- Asia Pacific Vinyl Network
- Apprehended Personal Violence Orders (Australian Legal System)