Tenders are invited for Discharge of food grains and Sugar bags from 1) Designated depots of Vizag to Andaman and Nicobar Islands - Port Blair and 16 Principle Distribution Centres .
What does ANI stand for?
ANI stands for Andaman and Nicobar Islands
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANI
We have 100 other meanings of ANI in our Acronym Attic
- African Networking Initiative (now Partnership for Information and Communication Technologies in Africa)
- Afrique et Nouvelles Interdépendances (French: Africa News and Interdependencies)
- Agence de Nettoyage Industriel (French: Industrial Cleaning Agency)
- Agentia Nationala de Integritate (Romanian: National Integrity Agency)
- Airborne Network Integration
- All Natural Ingredients (band)
- Am Not Interested
- American Nuclear Industries
- American Nuclear Insurers (Glastonbury, CT)
- American Nutrition, Inc. (various locations)
- Aniak, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Animated Windows Cursor (Microsoft filename extension)
- Animation (file extension)
- Anjuman Naujawanan-i-Islam (Pakistan)
- Arial Narrow Italic (font)
- Armenian National Institute
- Asahi Net International (Japan)
- Asian News International
- Assistant NATOPS Instructor (USMC)
- Association Nationale des Iconographes (French: National Association of Iconographers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chikungunya fever, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India.
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are an archipelago of over 500 islands, only 34 of which are permanently inhabited.
New Delhi: A tourist boat capsized off the coast of India's remote Andaman and Nicobar islands on Sunday, leaving 21 people dead, an official and reports said.
A few thousand people were evacuated to higher ground from parts of India's Andaman and Nicobar islands on Wednesday following earthquakes in Indonesia, as the islands prepared for tsunami waves up to 3.
A BRIEF tsunami alert was issued after a series of earthquakes jolted the Andaman and Nicobar Islands over a 12- hour period on Sunday.
She died last week in Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, which were hit by a devastating tsunami in 2004.
Because an outbreak of cholera had occurred in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands in 2002 (5), we were apprehensive about outbreaks of infectious diseases after the tsunami, particularly among children, who are less immune to most infections; therefore, we increased our efforts to identify and contain these possible outbreaks as quickly as possible.