Christopher's Parish since his marriage in 1966; a member of the Pioneer Total Abstinence Association of the Sacred Heart, the Ancient Order of Hibernians, Division 36, since his arrival in Worcester in 1954, and the Sons of Erin in Yarmouth.
What does AOH stand for?
AOH stands for Ancient Order of Hibernians
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of AOH
We have 26 other meanings of AOH in our Acronym Attic
- Asia-Oceania Geophysical Society (est. 2003)
- Asia-Oceanic Glaucoma Society
- Avalon Oil and Gas Stock
- Accepted on Hire
- Affidavit of Heirship (estate law; various locations)
- After Office Hours
- All-optical histology
- Alliance of Heroes (gaming)
- Always on Hand
- Anatomy of Habit (band)
- Angels of Hell (gaming clan)
- Annals of Occupational Hygiene (journal)
- Annual Operating Hour (energy use)
- Assembly Operations Handbook (US NASA)
- Association Ostéopathique de l'Hérault (French: Osteopathic Association of Herault; Herault, France)
- Astronomers of Humboldt (California)
- Aldehyde Oxidase Homolog 1
- Administrators in Oncology/Hematology Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Alabama Oncology Hematology Associates (medical practice; Montgomery, AL)
- Alabama Open Horseman's Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ancient Order of Hibernians in America has been so offended by the merchandise which they branded "garbage" that their members have been protesting at the retailer's headquarters in Philadelphia.
He has won many WPMLS awards and is an active member with a number of organizations including The Yorktown Planning Board and The Ancient Order of Hibernians.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ancient Order of Hibernians announced today that its St.
The MP later quit as Scots Secretary Helen Liddell's aide after it emerged he had been in the Ancient Order of Hibernians - the Catholic equivalent of the Orange Order.
A second monument at Grosse Isle, a Celtic cross of granite, was erected by the Ancient Order of Hibernians in America in 1909.
Increasingly, the parade was dominated by the Ancient Order of Hibernians in America, then a militant nationalist organization open only to Irish Catholics.
Patrick's Day Parade Committee, the Stamford Ancient Order of Hibernians, and the Downtown Stamford Special Services District, in staging this inaugural celebration, which begins at 12 noon.