What does AIIT stand for?
AIIT stands for Ancient India and Iran Trust (independent charity; est. 1978)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIIT
We have 4 other meanings of AIIT in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Information Infrastructure System
- Automated Issue Identification System
- Association des Infirmiers de Soins à Domicile
- Artificial Intelligence Interface Standards Committee
- Angel Island Immigration Station Foundation (California)
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (Myore, India)
- Association des Infirmières et Infirmiers de Salle d'Opération du Canada (Operating Room Nurses Association of Canada)
- Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology (Japan)
- American International Investors Trust (now Investors Trust Assurance SPC)
- Amity Institute of Information Technology (India)
- Anglo-Indians In Touch (newsletter)
- Arabic Islamic Institute in Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators Inc.
- American Indian Inter-Tribal Cultural Organization, Inc.
- American Indians in Unity (St. Paul, MN)
- Australian Institute of International Understanding
- Aaron in Japan (website)
- Activities Implemented Jointly
- After Image Journaling
- Am I Jesus? (band)