com About AWWU Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility (AWWU) is a Public Corporate Authority of the Municipality of Anchorage and serves the water and wastewater needs of Alaska's most populous city.
What does AWWU stand for?
AWWU stands for Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AWWU
We have 1 other meaning of AWWU in our Acronym Attic
- American Women Writers of Color (Salisbury University; Maryland)
- Active Worlds Watch on Sunday (video game)
- American White Wheat Producers Association
- American Water Works Research Foundation
- Adobe Web Workgroup Server (software)
- Aviation Weather Web Site
- Anniston Water Works and Sewer Board (Alabama)
- A World Without Thieves (movie)
- American and WorldWide Travel (UK)
- Average Weekly Working Time (healthcare; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Anchorage water and wastewater utility (AWWU) are regulated utilities owned by the municipality.
About the Municipality of Anchorage, Alaska Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility is the largest water and wastewater utility in Alaska serving Anchorage, Chugiak-Eagle River, Peters Creek, Eklutna and Girdwood.