Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center-Anchorage Owner: Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center Contractor: Roger Hickel Contracting Cost: $28 million Project: The new Health Center is located on C Street near the intersection of International Airport Road.
What does ANHC stand for?
ANHC stands for Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center (est. 1974; Anchorage, AK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANHC
We have 12 other meanings of ANHC in our Acronym Attic
- Act Now for Harmony and Democracy (India)
- Alberta Natural Health Agricultural Network (Leduc, Alberta, Canada)
- All Nations Hope AIDS Network (Canada)
- Alaska Native Health Board
- Association Nationale Hector Berlioz (French: National Hector Berlioz Association)
- Australian National Halon Bank
- All Nepal Himalayan Buddhist Association (Nepal)
- Advanced Natural Health Center (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- Alaska Native Heritage Center (Anchorage, Alaska)
- All New Honda City (automobile)
- Approved Non-Profit Health Corporation (Texas corporate structure)
- Arkansas Natural Heritage Commission
- Athens Neighborhood Health Center (Athens, GA)
- Australian National Homebrewing Conference
- Alternative and Natural Health Certification Board (Paw Paw, MI)
- Annenberg National Health Communication Survey
- Acute Normovolaemic Haemodilution
- Association for Neighborhood and Housing Development, Inc. (New York City, NY)
- Afghanistan National Human Development Report
- Acute Necrotizing Hemorrhagic Encephalomyelitis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center (ANHC) Strategic Initiatives Director Joan Fisher can hardly contain her excitement over the progress of the new ANHC facility being constructed on C Street between International and Tudor roads.
From 1974 to 1986, Bantz worked in the community health field for the Alaska Federation of Natives, before becoming executive director for the Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center.