Each 75m vessel will feature a MacGregor equipment package comprising a number of auxiliary winches such as anchor windlass, capstans and tugger winches, a single deck crane and a bulk handling system.
What does AWNDLS stand for?
AWNDLS stands for Anchor Windlass
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Animation World Network (online publishing group)
- Aruba Wireless Networks
- Automated Weather Network
- Autonomous Waypoint Navigation
- Avant Window Navigator (French: Front Window Navigator; Linux)
- Alberta Weekly Newspapers Association (Canada)
- Automated Weather Network Communications
- AdvantageWest North Carolina (Fletcher, NC)
- ASA Wright Nature Centre (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Advertised Window
- Abdominal-Wall Necrotizing Fasciitis
- Asian Womens Network for Gender and Development
- Additive White Impulsive Gaussian Noise
- Al Wathba National Insurance Company (United Arab Emirates)
- Allied Worldwide Navigational Information System (NATO)
- AIDS Walk New Jersey (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Automated Weather Network Management Center
- Auckland Wednesday Night Mentor Ride (New Zealand)
- Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin
- Acid Waste Neutralization System
Samples in periodicals archive:
It had a roller furling jib, a roller furling rnainsail, self-tailing winches, an electric anchor windlass and .
Some features of a typical yacht include an in-mast furling system, electric anchor windlass, wheel steering with auto pilot, GPS chart plotter, air conditioning, separate shower stall, microwave, flat screen television with DVD player and CD player.
The 580 offers direct, easy access from the pilothouse to the bridge or the side decks, which lead to the foredeck, making line handling or using the anchor windlass convenient.
There is nothing unusual about the layout and deck arrangement except for the electric anchor windlass power unit which is inside the forepeak, remote from the windlass itself to keep the motor out of the humid anchor locker.
Anchor Windlass One McElroy MDW-1250SVH double Wildcat.
Her helm is well weighted, with rack and pinion steering, and everything needed is close at hand, from the lines and electric winches to the pedestal-mounted remote controls for the Sidepower Bow Thruster and Muir reversible electric anchor windlass with chain counter.
Check the electrical system, including the radio, battery level, and wiring; test all navigation lights, searchlight, horns, anchor windlass, and interior and deck lights.