About Anchor General Insurance Agency Anchor General Insurance Company is a San Diego based company specializing in providing non-standard private passenger automobile liability and physical damage coverage in California, Washington, Oregon and Arizona.
What does AGIC stand for?
AGIC stands for Anchor General Insurance Company (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AGIC
We have 5 other meanings of AGIC in our Acronym Attic
- Association Group Insurance Administrators
- Associazione Giovani Imprenditori Agricoli (Italy)
- Australian Geoscience Information Association
- Associazione Guide Interpreti Accompagnatori Turistici (Italian: Our Tourist Guides Association; Italy)
- Acute Gastrointestinal Bleeding (internal bleeding)
- Arab Gambia Islamic Bank
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Glas in Bau (German: Glass in Construction Association)
- Associazione Giovani Ingegneri Benevento (Italian: Young Engineers Association Benevento; Benevento, Italy)
- Angular Group Induced Bond Alternation
- American Growers Insurance Company
- Antarctic Geospatial Information Center (United States Antarctic Program and University of Minnesota)
- Arizona Geographic Information Council (Tucson, AZ)
- Asset Guaranty Insurance Company
- Australian Genomic Information Centre (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Australian Green Infrastructure Council
- Association de Gestion Internationale Collective des Oeuvres Audiovisuelle (French: Association of International Collective Management of Audiovisual Works)
- Agar Gel Immuno Diffusion
- Agency for International Development
- Aging Integrated Database (US Administration on Aging)
- Alexander Groenewege Industrial Design (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effective December 31, 2006, Pacific Star became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Anchor General Insurance Company (San Diego, CA).
Anchor General Insurance Company is a full-service insurance company providing competitive products in the non-standard automobile insurance market in Arizona and California.