Security forces in Israel interrogated 4 left wing Israeli Activists who are involved in Anarchists Against the Wall group, and have furthermore invited 3 in for questioning.
What does AATW stand for?
AATW stands for Anarchists Against the Wall (Israeli group; est. 2003)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AATW
- Adirondack Association of Towns and Villages (Mayfield, NY)
- Amphibious All-Terrain Vehicle
- Apartment Association of the Tennessee Valley
- Arizona Amateurs on Television (club; Phoenix, AZ)
- Ask Around the Valley
- American Association of TV Artists (painting and drawing)
- Advanced Anti Tank Weapon
- Airborne All The Way
- All Around The World
- All Around The World (UK music label)
- Asleep At the Wheel (western swing band)
- Arkansas Association of Two-Year Colleges
- Aalborg University
- Academy of Art University (San Francisco, CA)
- Acoustic Add-On Unit
- Acute Admissions Unit
- Acute Anterior Uveitis (eye disorder)
- Acute Assessment Unit (various hospitals; UK)
- Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia)
- Administrative Appeals Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volunteers of the International Solidarity Movement, Christian Peacemaker Teams, Free Gaza Movement, Anarchists Against the Wall, Viva Palestina, Ta'ayush and many other solidarity groups have participated in challenging Israeli human rights violations.
Here again, though, many of the Jewish protesters at Bi'lin every week belong to anti-Zionist groups, such as Anarchists Against the Wall, who speak of "Israeli apartheid".
He is one of the founders of Anarchists against the Wall and serves as outreach coordinator for the Popular Struggle Coordination Committee.
On Friday the 17th of April 2009, the wall still had not moved one inch and while the inhabitants of the village were praying at the village mosque many internationals (coming from all around the world) and the strong Israeli contingent (including people from the Alternative Information Centre (3) and Anarchists Against the Wall (4)) were looking for some shade (to hide from the baking sun) and chatting about the day's event.
The ISM, along with a diverse group of organizations that includes Amnesty International and the Israel-based Anarchists Against the Wall, support community protests throughout the Occupied West Bank.
Today a group from the Israeli Anarchists against the Wall joined the Bil'in demonstration along with international activists in support of the Palestinian struggle for justice.