This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
What does ALCL stand for?
ALCL stands for Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALCL
We have 3 other meanings of ALCL in our Acronym Attic
- American Council of Life Insurers
- American Language and Culture Institute (various universities)
- Appliance Leakage Circuit Interrupter
- Association of Landscape Contractors of Ireland
- Atlanta Lesbian Cancer Initiative (Atlanta, GA)
- ALSEP Computer Input Multiplexer
- Asset Life Cycle Information Management
- APEC Local Cultural Industry Virtual Exposition (Asia)
- Adorama Lens Cleaning Kit (trademark of Adorama Inc.)
- Alpha-Acetyl-L-Lysine Chloromethyl Ketone (biochemistry)
- Angiotropic Large Cell Lymphoma (oncology)
- Asian Leasing Corporation Limited (Pakistan)
- Assembly Line Communications Link
- Association of London Chief Librarians (UK)
- Aluminum Clad
- Activity-Level Classification Model
- Air Launched Cruise Missile (US DoD)
- Asset Life Cycle Management
- Associate in Loss Control Management (insurance)
- Associate of the London College of Music
Samples in periodicals archive:
An announcement is made by Takeda Oncology Company and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited conditional marketing authorization for ADCETRIS for two indications: (1) the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory CD30 positive Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) following autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) or following at least two prior therapies when ASCT or multi-agent chemotherapy is not a treatment option, and (2) for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma (sALCL).
ZURICH, May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- − Data Show 86% of Patients Achieved an Objective Response Rate, with 57% of Patients Achieving Complete Remission − Results from a pivotal phase II trial of brentuximab vedotin, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, showed that 86% of patients with relapsed or refractory systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma (sALCL),[sup.
A woman who died from anaplastic large cell lymphoma in France had implants from Poly Implant Prosthesis and more than 2,000 women have filed complaints against the firm.
Around 50,000 British women are thought to have had the implants, which have been linked to the death of a French woman from a rare form of cancer called anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL).
Bothell, WA, announced the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted accelerated approval ofAdcetris (brentuximab vedotin) for two indications: (1) the treatment of patients with Hodgkin lymphoma after failure of autologous stem cell transplant (ASCT) or after failure of at least two prior multi-agent chemotherapy regimens in patients who are not ASCT candidates, and (2) the treatment of patients with systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) after failure of at least one prior multi-agent chemotherapy regimen.
Researchers at Rand Corporation said that a systematic review of the literature has led them to conclude that anaplastic large cell lymphoma may be associated with breast implants, but that it is a less-aggressive form of the disease.
The Food and Drug Administration is asking health care professionals to report any confirmed cases of anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) in women with silicone gel- or saline-filled breast implants, citing concerns about a possible association.