Kingston, Consortium on Automated Analytical Laboratory Systems, Anal.
What does ALS stand for?
ALS stands for Analytical Laboratory System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALS
We have 425 other meanings of ALS in our Acronym Attic
- American Light-wave System
- American Lithotripsy Society
- American Littoral Society
- American Lory Society
- American Lumber Standards
- Ameritech Library Systems
- Ammunition Loading System
- Amyotrofische Laterale Sclerose (neurological disease)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Angular Leaf Spot
- Annoying Little Sister
- Another Legacy System
- Antar Lintas Sumatera (Indonesian bus operator)
- Anti-Lag System (turbocharged race cars)
- Anti-Lymphocyte Serum
- Application Layer Structure
- Application Library Services
- Application-Level Simulation (network security)
- Applied Language Solutions (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, our RAID-M handheld detectors have just been selected for the National Guard Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Teams' (CST) cutting-edge Analytical Laboratory Systems.
The systems are intended for the National Guard WMD Civil Support Teams' (CST) Analytical Laboratory System (ALS).