His vision is to partner VoltDB's technology with a deep analytical database like HP's Vertica to give Yellowhammer a tremendous competitive advantage.
What does ADB stand for?
ADB stands for Analytical Database
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADB
We have 121 other meanings of ADB in our Acronym Attic
- Airport Database
- Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie
- Allocation Database
- Allowable Disconnect Boundary (bus arbitration and signalling)
- Alternate Wire Database
- Amarillo Design Bureau, Inc (Amarillo, Texas)
- American Databank (Denver, Colorado)
- Amicale de Dion Bouton (French car club)
- Amorous Disinhibited Behavior (psychology)
- Analisi Dati Borsa (Italian)
- Android Debug Bridge (client-server program)
- Angling Development Board (UK)
- Anthem Dental Vision (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Anti-Discrimination Board (Australia)
- Apple Desktop Bus
- Applications Database
- Applications Development Branch (NASA GSFC)
- Appware Distributed Bus Architecture
- Arbeitskreis Deutscher Bildungsstätten eV
- Arbovirus Diseases Branch (CDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A comprehensive, analytical database of media, citizens' regarding candidates of PPP has also been ordered in order to fathom the reputation affectivity of contesting PPP candidates.
The company said that the new appliances will combine Netezza's streaming architecture and analytical database software with NEC's Blade server and Storage platforms.
The Vectorwise analytical database delivers great performance while optimizing for the x86 chip architecture on commodity hardware.
About ParStream ParStream, founded in 2007, specializes in developing High-Performance Analytical Database Systems as a platform for highly scalable and real-time Big Data analytic solutions.
But credit review services, analytical databases, reporting software, training, and other necessary investment services are not inexpensive, and management should be certain to include the costs of these services in deciding how to improve investment capabilities.
Actian helps 10,000 customers worldwide take action on their big data with Action Apps, Vectorwise, the analytical database, and Ingres, an independent mission-critical OLTP database.
More and more organizations worldwide are deploying Kognitio WX2 as the underlying analytical database to their MicroStrategy front-end BI platform in order to access "Big Data" and leverage insights from their large data volumes.