This indicates that application security has grown out of its infancy and is becoming incorporated into policy," says SANS Analyst executive editor, Deb Radcliff.
What does AX stand for?
AX stands for Analyst Executive
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of AX
- Automobilwerk Zwickau (German: Zwickau Automobile Factory; Zwickau, Germany)
- (USN Rating) Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Technician
- Acceptance Requirements Index
- Account Register
- Agility Excellent (AKC title)
- Alpha Chi National College Honor Society (est. 1922)
- Alpha Chi Omega (sorority)
- American Express Company (credit card type)
- Amman Exchange Co.
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also has held food industry research analyst executive positions at NatWest Securities and Kidder Peabody & Co.
The following themes and case studies will be presented at the conference: * Understanding and Harnessing Emerging Technologies and Trends for Enterprise Agility * Managing Risk in a VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity) World * Large Scale Agile Transformations * Delivering Value Rapidly and Continuously * Leading Enterprise Agility * Industry Analyst Executive Open Lounge (one-on-one sessions) * Expedition Lounge (ongoing collaboration, communities building) For more information on the Agile Executive Forum please visit (http://agileexecutiveforum.