Microchip has created a truly innovative way to interface analog signals to a microcontroller," said Art Eck, marketing manager for Microchip's Analog and Interface Product Division.
What does AIPD stand for?
AIPD stands for Analog and Interface Product Division
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIPD
We have 13 other meanings of AIPD in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance of Independent Press Councils of Europe
- Associação Internacional Permanente dos Congressos da Estrada
- Association des Industries du Poisson de l'UE (EU Fish Processors Association)
- Association des Internes en Pharmacie Clermont-Ferrand (French: Association of Pharmacy Interns of Clermont-Ferrand; Clermont-Ferrand, France)
- Association Internationale Permanente des Congrès de Navigation (French: Permanent International Association of Navigation Congresses)
- Association of Irish Professional Conference Organisers (Ireland)
- Association Internationale Permanente des Congrès de La Route (French: Permanent International Association of Road Congresses)
- Association Permanente Internationale des Congrés de La Route
- American Institute of Permanent Color Technology (Tustin, CA)
- Acute Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Army Institute for Professional Development
- Art Institute of Portland (Portland, OR)
- Associazione Italiana Persone Down (Italian: Italian Down Syndrome Association)
- Australian Institute of Private Detectives
- Avionics Installation Packaging Design
- Abuja Investment and Property Development Company (Nigeria)
- Argon Ion Pumped Dye Laser
- American Isuzu Parts Distribution Network
- Accredited Institutions of Post Secondary Education
- Accuracy in Parameter Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a truly innovative way to interface several analog signals to a microcontroller," said Art Eck, marketing manager for Microchip's Analog and Interface Product Division.
In addition, they are capable of measuring temperature extremely accurately, with a maximum temperature error of 1(Degree)Celsius over a certain temperature range, and communicate with a variety of microcontrollers and other digital ICs," said George Paparrizos, product marketing manager for the Analog and Interface Product Division at Microchip.
Microchip designed the MCP7382X family, which represents yet another building block in our burgeoning analog portfolio that address portable applications, to drive deep into the battery-management market," said George Paparrizos, product marketing manager for the Analog and Interface Product Division at Microchip Technology.
With the announcement of the TC1307, Microchip reaffirms its commitment to advancing integrated technology in the analog marketplace," said Bryan Inawat, product marketing manager for the Analog and Interface Product Division at Microchip.
With the explosive growth of mobile phones, personal digital assistants (PDAs) and other handheld electronic devices, the need for a simple, low-cost, wireless method to communicate between these devices has grown exponentially," said Keith Pazul, marketing manager for the Analog and Interface Product Division at Microchip.