The Syspine Digital Operator A50 base unit is an all-in-one device embedded with an analog terminal adapter (ATA) and a security gateway for Internet connections.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Analog Terminal Adapter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- American Topical Association
- American Towing Alliance, Inc. (Upland, CA)
- American Trakehner Association
- American Trans Air, Inc.
- American Transit Association
- American Translators Association
- American Trucking Associations (Alexandria, Virginia)
- American Tunaboat Association
- Amino Triazole (organic compound)
- Analog Telephone Adapter
- Analog Terminal and Access
- Animal Transportation Association (Warrenton, VA)
- Annales de Toxicologie Analytique (French: Journal of Analytical Toxicology)
- ANSI AT Attachment (PCMCIA cards)
- Antarctica (ISO Country code)
- Antenna Train Angle (fighter aircraft targeting)
- Anterior Tibial Artery
- Anti Tank Artillery
- Anti-Terrorism Act
- Antiterrorism Assistance (program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using a software-based "soft phone" or an analog terminal adapter for common single-line telephones, 32Connect allows users to receive and place calls anywhere in the world.
Ensure that you identify the right VoIP phone suppliers from China with the essential sourcing information found in this report: - Determine which makers are expanding their product range to include analog terminal adapters (ATA), IP PBXs and gateways - Find out which vendors are integrating wireless technologies, such as Bluetooth, DECT and Wi-Fi, in their VoIP models to bring in better profits - Discover which suppliers avoid patent infringement by choosing solutions from leading chipset companies such as Texas Instruments With profiles of 31 suppliers, 94 products and a comprehensive overview of China's VoIP phones market, this report will answer all these questions.
As part of this strategy, Netopia is reintroducing its single-port analog terminal adapter (ATA), and plans to ship a series of new wireless integrated access devices (WIADs) beginning in early 2007.
QoS is triggered and admitted in real-time by Emergent's Session Border Controller (SBC) and CableMatrix's Policy Decision Function (PDF) when a call is initiated by the AudioCodes' Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA).
Tango takes the concept of traditional analog terminal adapters (ATAs) one step further with the addition of advanced H.
VoX is also deploying UTStarcom's wide range of VoIP customer premises equipment (CPE), including UTStarcom's iAN-02EX VoIP Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for residential customers and UTStarcom's iAN-08E series VoIP Gateway for SOHO/Enterprise customers.
The Packet8 Tango(R) Video Terminal Adapter (VTA) takes the concept of traditional analog terminal adapters (ATAs) one step further with the addition of advanced H.