5 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (NYSE: TXN) (TI), one of the leading suppliers of analog line drivers and chipsets for asymmetrical digital subscriber line (ADSL), and Advanced Power Components (APC) plc announced today that they have collaborated on designing hybrid digital subscriber line (DSL) analog interface modules.
What does ALD stand for?
ALD stands for Analog Line Driver
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ALD
We have 118 other meanings of ALD in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Laser Designator (US DoD)
- Aircraft Logistics Department
- Alarm Display
- Alcohol(ic) Liver Disease
- Alderson (Amtrak station code; Alderson, WV)
- Alpha Lambda Delta (National freshman honors society)
- American Law Division (Congressional Research Service)
- American Library Directory
- Angular Light Distribution
- Anoxic Limestone Drain (passive treatment for remediation of acid mine drainage)
- Appointment of Limited Duration
- Approximate Lethal Dose
- Arakan League for Democracy
- Arapahoe Library District (Englewood, CO)
- Arch Length Discrepancy (dentistry)
- Arrêt Longue Durée
- Assembly Line Diagram
- Assign Local Distribution
Samples in periodicals archive:
31 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing its momentum in the broadband market, Texas Instruments (TI) Incorporated (NYSE: TXN) today announced that its analog line driver shipments are expected to enable more than 8 million asymmetrical digital subscriber line (ADSL) ports in 2000 -- which is approximately 25 times more than TI shipped in 1999.
The Most Comprehensive Solution Available The TNETD2000P consists of the following components: -- ATM PCI interface -- Digital interface -- ADSL transceiver -- Analog codec -- Analog line driver -- Software drivers supporting Microsoft Windows(R) 95/98 and NT 4.