NI 9220 analog input module with screw terminal or BNC connectivity - Build high-channel-count systems in smaller chassis with 16 channels of simultaneous I/O.
What does AIM stand for?
AIM stands for Analog Input Module
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AIM
We have 879 other meanings of AIM in our Acronym Attic
- American Innerspring Manufacturers
- American Institute of Management
- American Institute of Mathematics
- American Institute of Mining
- American Institute of Monterrey
- American Insured Mortgage
- American International Mobility Resources
- Amplitude Intensity Modulation (ITS)
- Amplitude Inter-Modulation distortion
- Amsterdam Interprofessional Market
- Analog Intensity Modulation
- Analytical Instrumentation Group
- Analytical Instrumentation Module
- Ancestry-Informative Marker (polymorphism)
- Anderson Impurity Model (physics)
- Anderson-Moore Algorithm
- Animation and Interactive Media
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- Annual International Meeting (CISV International Ltd.)
- Another Image Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Wireless Sensors today announced the release of the LD110-AI wireless analog input module and the SG900-M Modbus Gateway-In-A-Stick.
ACS' research and development team in Atlanta worked with parent company EFACEC's Portuguese R&D arm to develop the new D 060 intelligent analog input module in a first collaboration showcasing the American team's smart grid innovation and the European team's expertise in compliance to the highest levels of international standards.
Complementing the analog input module is a dual channel 210 MSPS 14-bit analog output module.
A single analog input module, for example, can acquire up to four channels of simultaneous 1 MS/s voltage inputs for measuring high-speed signals such as ballistic pressure or ultrasonic transducers.
Analog input modules monitor DC current, voltage, millivolt, or thermocouple sensor inputs and provide alarm outputs if conditions exceed user-defined limits.
With the new NI 9205 32-channel analog input module and any 8-slot CompactRIO chassis, engineers can build a 256-channel reconfigurable, embedded logging system.
The NI PXIe-4300 high-voltage isolated analog input module is the first analog input module from National Instruments that can measure up to 300 V with simultaneous sampling.