Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI), a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, today unveiled the latest addition to its award-winning family of Othello[R] radios, the Othello-3.
What does ANLG stand for?
ANLG stands for Analog
This definition appears very frequently
- Apostolic New Life Center (Waldorf, MD)
- Arcadia Neighborhood Learning Center (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Associazione Nazionale Libera Caccia (Italian: National Association of Free Hunting; Italy)
- American Negro Leadership Conference on Africa
- Association of Nigerian Licensed Customs Agents
- Agence Nationale de Lutte contre l'Illettrisme (French: National Agency for the Fight against Illiteracy)
- Airport Network and Location Equipment (airport safety communication network)
- Argonne National Laboratory East (US Department of Energy; Argonne, IL)
- Afghan National Liberation Front
- Archivio Nazionale Leghe Fantacalcio (Fantasy Football Game sites archive)
- Association of Northumberland Local History Societies (UK)
- Antenna Network Lab Inc. (California)
- Acacia National Life Insurance Company (Washington, DC)
- American National Lawyers Insurance Reciprocal
- Acute and Chronic Non-Lymphoblastic Leukaemias
- Acute Non-Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Africa New Life Ministries (Rwanda)
- Alan Noel Latimer Munby (author)
- Asociación Nacional de Locutores de México (Spanish)
- Academicus Neo Lovaniensis Ordo (Latin: Order of an Academic Philosopher Neo Louvain; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADI enriches HDTV viewing experience with analog and mixed-signal processing solutions that maximize image and sound quality for digital TVs and A/V electronics.
Designed for the Simple Serial Transport (SST) bus co-developed by Analog Devices and Intel, temperature and voltage sensors expand ADI's offering of power management devices while enabling customers to leverage next-generation features built into computing chipsets from Intel.
the leader of analog IC design optimization today announced the beta release of AASPICE, the new high performance and accurate analog simulation tool.
Analog Devices' SoftFone-W provides a competitive solution to a market currently served by only a few suppliers.
Prominent electronics trade publication names Analog Devices a finalist for Company of the Year and Innovator of the Year; the company's Othello-G transceiver selected for inclusion in Ultimate Product of the Year voting.
Christian Kermarrec, vice president of RF and wireless systems at Analog Devices, to address the future of EDGE cellular networks during wireless industry conference in Prague, Czech Republic.
HONG KONG -- Vice President of RF and Wireless Systems to Lead Keynote Address on Achieving Improved 3G Handsets by Leveraging Advanced Semiconductor Technology At the 3G World Congress and Exhibition in Hong Kong, executives from Analog Devices, Inc.