1986) A new method for detecting anaerobic threshold by gas exchange.
What does ATge stand for?
ATge stands for Anaerobic Threshold by Gas Exchange (oxygen capacity)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- All the Gear All the Time
- Afternoon Tea Gift Basket (various companies)
- Allgemeinen Ticket Geschäftsbedingungen (German: General Ticket Terms and Conditions)
- As Time Goes By
- Avrupa Türk Gazeteciler Birligi (Turkish: European Association of Turkish Journalists; Germany)
- Association des Technologues en Génie Biomédical (French: Association of Biomedical Engineering Technologists; Canada)
- Adenine,Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine
- AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland (Ohio; est. 1983)
- Arabidopsis Thaliana Genome Center (University of Pennsylvania)
- Asiantaeth Trwyddedu Hywyr A Cherbydau (Welsh: Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency, UK)
- Attorneys Title Guaranty Fund, Incorporated (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
- Active Technologies Group, Inc.
- Advanced TelCom Group Inc. (telecommunications)
- Alpha Technologies Group, Inc.
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (book by Betty Smith)
- Atherton Tablelands Geographic Information Services (Australia)
- Abraham the Giant Killer (rock group)
- Adipose Triglyceride Lipase
- Afloat Training Group, US Atlantic Fleet
- Air Transportable Galley/Lavatory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beaver WL, Wasserman K, Whipp BJ: A new method for detecting anaerobic threshold by gas exchange.