What does AFBBR stand for?
AFBBR stands for Anaerobic Fluidized Bed Biofilm Reactor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Appropriate Federal Banking Agency
- Armed Forces Benefit Association
- Armed Forces Broadcasters Association
- Asociación Ferromodelista de Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires model railroading association)
- Associação Fluminense de Belas Artes (Portuguese: Fluminense Association of Fine Arts)
- Atlanta Female Biker Association
- Australian Farriers and Blacksmiths Association Inc.
- Affected Family-Based Association Control (genetics)
- Absolutely Famous BIG Band (Wegberg, Germany)
- African Federation of Bodybuilding
- Air Force Bal Bharati School (India)
- Accounting and Finance Benchmarking Consortium
- Air Force Base Command
- Aldergrove Fellowship Baptist Church (Canada)
- Antioch Fellowship Baptist Church (Spring Hill, FL)
- Atmospheric Fluidized-Bed Combustion (power generation, associated with coal-fired power plants)
- Air Force Base Conversion Agency
- Avon Foundation Breast Care Fund
- Air Force Base Capital Improvement Fund
- Air Force Board for Correction of Military Records