The impedance multiplication concept with a positive feedback buffer amplifier was analyzed and utilized in a bootstrap PV transimpedance amplifier to measure photocurrent of a 200 [omega] shunt resistance photodiode with a maximum signal gain of [10.
What does AMPL stand for?
AMPL stands for Amplifier
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMPL
We have 23 other meanings of AMPL in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Motion Pictures Industry Association (Canada)
- Annual Meeting and Professional Improvement Conference
- Animal Models for Protection of Ischemic Myocardium
- Asociación Méxicana de Parques Industriales (Mexican Association of Industrial Parks)
- Association Malienne pour la Promotion des Jeunes (French: Malian Association for the Advancement of Youth; Mali)
- 5-Prime-Amp-Activated Protein Kinase
- Adenosine Monophosphate-Activated Protein Kinase
- A Mathematical Programming Language (a high level optimization language)
- Alaskan Malamute Protection League
- Alexandria-Monroe Public Library (Alexandria, IN)
- Approved Materials and Parts List
- Arabidopsis Membrane Protein Library
- Australian Mining Petroleum Law Association
- Advanced Multi-Purpose Language
- Allergies, Medications, Past Medical History, Last Eaten, Events Leading
- Amplidyne Generator
- Advanced Management for Private Law Librarians (conference)
- Advanced Multidimensional Personality Matrix (psychology)
- AMSAA (Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity) Maturity Prediction Model (US DoD)
- Automated Multiple Pass Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
D2Audio PC-Compatible Audio Amplifier Technology is a Key Component in AMD's New Class of Convergence-Oriented Entertainment Platforms LAS VEGAS -- D2Audio[R], developer of the world's only Intelligent Digital Amplifiers(TM), powers the new AMD LIVE
Available in March, the new lineup of Infinity Reference amplifiers includes one four-channel full-range model and two mono subwoofer amplifiers, and a five-channel amplifier that's designed to power an entire system.
AUSTIN, Texas -- JamTech, a fabless mixed signal semiconductor company designing audio system interface chips for consumer electronics, today announced the result of performance measurement testing of its patented digital audio amplifier technology.
NYSE: ADI), a global leader in high performance semiconductors for signal-processing applications and the market leader in amplifiers, today introduced two Class-D audio amplifiers designed to meet the low-power, small size, and growing sound quality requirements of portable electronics.
a provider of semiconductor modules for high-efficiency wireless infrastructure power amplifiers, today announced it has changed its name to PulseWave RF(TM) and that it has successfully demonstrated its digital multi-carrier power amplifier (MCPA) module, which enables the industry's first digital power amplifier for use in wireless base stations.
This powerful new closed-loop amplifier breakthrough, which will serve as D2Audio's revolutionary 2nd generation Digital Audio Engine(TM) (DAE) IC platform, achieves a higher level of audio quality than previously possible by constantly and automatically correcting the audio amplifier signal using a new breakthrough in closed-loop technology.
developer of the world's only True Fidelity(R) digital-input audio amplifier, today announced the availability of its amplifier chips for the digital TV market.