The ship was deployed to the Mediterranean to conduct multi-national amphibious training exercises.
What does AMTREX stand for?
AMTREX stands for Amphibious Training Exercise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Anterior Medial Temporal Resection
- Apparent Magnetization Transfer Rate (radiology)
- Atlantic Missile Test Range
- Australian Music Teachers Register
- Animal Medicines Training Regulatory Authority (UK)
- Association of Mathematics Teachers of the Rochester Area (Rochester, NY)
- Australian Motorcycle Trail Riders' Association
- Amphibious Tractor
- American Track (National Railroad Passenger Corporation)
- American Transportation Corporation
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology Research Group (Nottingham University, UK)
- Amtrak (trains)
- Abbreviated Mental Test Score
- Adult Medicine Teaching Service
- Advanced Magnesium Technologies & Solutions
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology Show (trade show)
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology Strategy
- Advanced Mobile Telephone System (radio communication)
- Advanced Moisture and Temperature Sounder
- Advanced Moving Target Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Essex participated in exercise Habu Nag 2010, an annual bilateral amphibious training exercise between the U.
HMS Ark Royal is currently supporting Operational Flying Training, having recently completed a number of amphibious training exercises in Norway and America.