multilayer printed circuit boards), Amphenol Interconnect Products Corporation (cable solutions) and Eagle Global Logistics (total supply and logistics solutions).
What does AIPC stand for?
AIPC stands for Amphenol Interconnect Products Corporation (Endicott, New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIPC
We have 50 other meanings of AIPC in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield
- Association of Independent Property Brokers & Agents (trade group)
- Association des Internes en Pharmacie et Biologie de Lille (Association of Pharmacy and Biology Interns of Lille; Lille, France)
- Association des Internes en Pharmacie et en Biologie Médicale de Caen (French: Association of Medical Biology and Pharmacy Interns of Caen; Caen, France)
- Association des Internes en Pharmacie et Biologie Medicale de Picardie (French: Pharmacy and Medical Biology Interns Association of Picardy; Picardy, France)
- Association of International Professional and Business Women (Norway)
- Alberta Information and Privacy Commissioner (Canada)
- America's Incredible Pizza Company
- American International Petroleum Corporation (New York, NY)
- American Italian Pasta Company (Kansas City, MO)
- Androgen-Independent Prostate Cancer
- Approximate Inverse Pre-Conditioner
- Aquidneck Island Planning Commission (Rhode Island)
- Architecture Integration Processing Center
- Army Information Processing Center
- Army Installations Planning Committee
- Association Internationale des Ponts et Charpentes (French: International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering; Switzerland)
- Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (Fortitude Valley, QLD, Australia)
- Automated Information Processing Center
- African Independent Pentecostal Church of Africa (Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, 2001 CTS Corporation (NYSE:CTS) today announced that Amphenol Interconnect Products Corporation (AIPC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation (NYSE:APH), has become the latest manufacturer to join CTS' cooperative partnership Alliance program, which provides tier-one interconnect solutions for OEM customers.