Kate Allen, Amnesty International UK director, said: "We're not going to try to fill Prince Charles' luggage with Amnesty reports.
What does AIUK stand for?
AIUK stands for Amnesty International UK
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIUK
- Avionics Interface Unit
- Alabama Insurance Underwriting Association
- American International University Bangladesh
- Astronomical Institute at the University of Bern (Switzerland)
- Astronomical Institutes of the University of Bonn (now Argelander Institute for Astronomy; Germany)
- All Instantiated Use Cases (software testing)
- Associazione Italiana Ulcere Cutanee (Italian: Italian Association for the Study of Skin Ulcers)
- All India United Democratic Front (political group)
- Associazione Italia Uganda Emmaus Foundation (Italian humanitarian group; Pavia, Italy)
- As I Understand It
- Archery-Interchange UK (Online Archery Community)
- Administering and Implementing Unified Messaging
- American Indians at the University of Michigan
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine and the National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- American International University of Management and Technology (est. 1997; Irvine, CA)
- American International Underwriters Overseas Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Acceptable Internet Use Policy
- Angle-Integrated Ultraviolet Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Adjusted Insured Unemployment Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
It said hundreds of its members at Amnesty International UK (AIUK), and at its global headquarters, will walk out in separate rows over issues including jobs and spending cuts.
Union members at Amnesty International UK called on their leaders to stand down, specifically calling for the resignation of director Kate Allen.
Kate Allen, director of Amnesty International UK, added: "Our congratulations go to all the winners.
Amnesty International UK director Kate Allen called for Cameron "to make it absolutely clear that the Bahraini government must end its relentless crackdown on human rights.
People chanted "One, two, three, Egypt is free," and, "Tahya Masr" (long live Egypt) at the rally that began at noon and was organized by Amnesty International UK to show solidarity with the people of Egypt and the wider Middle East.
Amnesty International UK director, Kate Allen, said: "There are still people in prison 20 years later for peacefully demonstrating for their rights, and we call on the Chinese Government to have an inquiry into what happened, to tell the world what happened, how many people were slaughtered, and to release those people still held.
Kate Allen, director of Amnesty International UK, said: "We Are All Born Free is a stunning book, and Everybody is a wonderful film.