The brutal tactics and ensuing crackdown employed by the government to suppress the student-led democracy movement of 1989 are not only history," Amnesty International Hong Kong said in a statement.
What does AIHK stand for?
AIHK stands for Amnesty International Hong Kong (Kowloon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Institute of Healthcare & Fitness (Raleigh, NC)
- Asociación Internacional de Historia Ferroviaria (International Railway History Association)
- Australian Ice Hockey Federation
- American Indian Health and Family Services (Michigan)
- Australian Institute for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Association of Independent Hearing Healthcare Professionals (UK)
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta, Hypomaturation-Hypoplastic Type, with Taurodontism
- Assault Information and History Interview (various locations)
- Australian International Health Institute (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Automotive Industries Holding, Inc.
- Alberta Insurance Hockey League (Canada)
- American Inline Hockey League (est. 2008)
- Aminoglycoside-Induced Hearing Loss
- Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (Bermuda)
- Australian Ice Hockey League
- Australian Institute of Health, Law and Ethics
- Accredited Member of the Institute of Housing Management (Ontario, Canada)
- American Indian Heritage Month
- Association for Improved Healthcare on Maui (Maui, HI)
- Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine (Western Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rights groups hailed the move to ease congestion, campaign manager for Amnesty International Hong Kong, told AFP.
The Amnesty International Hong Kong Section, the Hong Kong Journalists Association, and the Foreign Correspondents' Club, Hong Kong, co-organized the 9th Annual Human Right Press Awards and the Awards Presentation Ceremony, awarding 10 Prizes and five Merits in English categories, 10 prizes and 13 merits awarded to Chinese entries, and 1 Prize and 11 Merits in Photography.