Since direct fire missions are conducted while the COP is under attack and often while artillerymen are taking effective enemy fire, communication between the section chief and ammunition team chief is critical.
What does ATC stand for?
ATC stands for Ammunition Team Chief
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATC
We have 807 other meanings of ATC in our Acronym Attic
- American Television & Communications
- American Textbook Council (est. 1988; New York)
- American Theater Company (various locations)
- American Thermoplastic Company
- American Tobacco Company (est. 1890)
- American Tournai Club (automobile club; Belgium)
- American Tower Corporation
- American Transmission Company LLC (Waukesha, WI)
- American Transplant Congress
- American Turkish Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ellery Villalobos, the ammunition team chief, stands a distance away from the vehicle, a red propellant bag slung over his shoulder.
SGT Jesse Akins, a gunner and ammunition team chief with the 2nd Infantry Division's Battery B, 1st Bn.