The two major divisions within the Fleet Support Department are "the AMMOs" Ammunition Management Offices Atlantic/Pacific (AMMOLANT/AMMOPAC) and the Mobile Fleet Support Team (MFST).
What does AMO stand for?
AMO stands for Ammunition Management Office
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMO
We have 120 other meanings of AMO in our Acronym Attic
- Aerodrome Meteorological Office (Hong Kong)
- Air Mass Zero
- Air Movement Officer
- Aircraft Maintenance Officer
- Allied Meteorological Office
- Alternant Molecular Orbital
- America's Multimedia Online
- American Maritime Officer
- American Medical Optical (Irvine, CA)
- American Motors Owners Association (car club)
- Amphibious Military Operations
- Analysis Management Object (software; Microsoft)
- Annual Measurable Objective (No Child Left Behind measurement)
- Application Maintenance Outsourcing
- Application Management Outsourcing
- Approved Maintenance Organization
- Aquisition Management Oversight (US Army)
- Arama Motoru Optimizasyonu (Turkish: Search Engine Optimization)
- Archery Manufacturers & Merchants Organization
- Architectenvereniging van Mechelen en Omstreken (Dutch: Architect Association of Mechelen and Surroundings; Mechelen, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also makes the Army Joint Munitions Command Centralized Ammunition Management Office the primary Army agent for managing wholesale and retail ammunition stocks.
Ammunition Operations The ammunition management office (AMMO) provided seamless support to MND-B by filling ammunition basic load (ABL) shortages and mission support requirements.