The Program Executive Office (PEO) for Ammunition and the Project Director (PD) for Joint Services, Ammunition Logistics Division (AMMOLOG) have been working closely with Zunino and his colleagues to advance and transition technologies for their applications.
What does AMMLOG stand for?
AMMLOG stands for Ammunition Logistics (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Automated Materiel Management Information System
- Aviation Maintenance Management Information System
- American Military Mission to China (World War II)
- Aerial Multi-Mission Integrated Testbed
- Assuming My Model Is True
- Acute Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Alpha Medical Manufacturers Ltd. (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Amar Mahal Museum and Library (India)
- American Merchant Marine Library Association (United Seamen's Service)
- Association of Masonic Museums, Libraries and Archives in Europe
- Adaptive Multiscale Moment Method
- American Medical Marijuana Movement (San Francisco, CA)
- American Merchant Marine Museum
- Autonomous Magnetic Momentum Management
- American Marketing Management and Motivation Services (Tampa, FL)
- Aviation Maintenance Material and Manpower System
- Advanced Materials for Micro– and Nano– Systems
- American Medical Marijuana Organization (advocacy)
- Approximation and Model Management Optimization (design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I wanted to point out to you and your readers that a great source for training exists in the form of ammunition logistics assistance representatives (LARs).
Established in 2003 to support the CNO's efforts to recapitalize the Navy, NOLSC originally combined the functions of the Naval Petroleum Office (NAVPETOFF), the Naval Transportation Support Center (NAVTRANS) and the Naval Ammunition Logistics Center (NALC).
Technology Solutions Provider Expands Capabilities in Ammunition Logistics Program Management MCLEAN, Va.
The Fleet Support Department's mission is to provide ammunition logistics support, technical research, requisition assistance, training, and support for the Ordnance Information System (OIS) roll-out.
3) "Ammunition Field Expertise," Ammunition Logistics White Paper, Defense Ammunition Center, 2006, <https://www.
For two years, he served as a sergeant in the Ammunition Logistics Company of the Taiwan Marine Corps.
Ammunition Logistics Focus Team (ALFT)," January 2003, page 4.