The missile is usually fired by a two-man team - a gunner and an ammunition bearer - though it can be fired with just one soldier.
What does AMMOBR stand for?
AMMOBR stands for Ammunition Bearer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- American Marketing Management and Motivation Services (Tampa, FL)
- Aviation Maintenance Material and Manpower System
- Advanced Materials for Micro– and Nano– Systems
- American Medical Marijuana Organization (advocacy)
- Approximation and Model Management Optimization (design)
- Association of Mining Municipalities of Ontario (Canada)
- Audience Measurement by Market for Outdoor
- Australian Mohair Marketing Organisation Ltd
- Ammunition Automated Identification Technology
- Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers Organisation of India
- Acute Monoblastic Leukemia (disease)
- Ammunition Logistics System (US Marine Corps)
- Alaska Marine Mammal Observer Program (US NOAA)
- Adult Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game
- Advanced Maintenance and Munitions Officer School (US DoD)
- Advanced Multi-Mission Operations System (NASA)
- Adult Morbidity and Mortality Project
- Air Mobility Master Plan
- Aircraft Missile Maintenance Production
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ammunition Bearer (PVT-11C10) The ammunition bearer's responsibilities include:  Prepares and passes ammunition for firing.
Generally, this translates into a weapons squad leader (staff sergeant) and two gun teams, each consisting of a gunner (corporal), an assistant gunner (private first class), and an ammunition bearer.