The manure from which the ammonia has been extracted would then be transported back into the large lagoon, he said "By doing this repeatedly, we could concentrate the ammonia as a relatively high pH solution of ammonium sulfate," Mukhtar said.
What does AMS stand for?
AMS stands for Ammonium Sulfate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMS
We have 885 other meanings of AMS in our Acronym Attic
- American Meteor Society
- American Meteorological Society
- American METRO/STUDY Corporation
- American Microscopical Society
- American Military Standards
- American Missionary Society
- American Mobile Satellite
- American Model Supply (trains)
- American Montessori Society
- American Musicological Society
- Ammunition Management System
- Amplitude Modulated Signal
- Amsterdam (Amtrak station code; Amsterdam, NY)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - Schiphol (Airport Code)
- Anacortes Middle School
- Analog Mixed Signal
- Analysis and Measurement Services (Knoxville, TN)
- Analysis Mass Spectrometer
- Analysis, Modeling, and Simulation
- Analytical Marketing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EBFGT technology is aimed at achieving higher rates of removal of pollutants for better economic competitiveness in the generation of useful byproducts such as ammonium nitrate and Ammonium sulfate in addition to the lower operating costs by 25 per cent of other competitive technologies.
Treatments were N form (urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium sulfate and mixed 50:50 and mixed equally with all three fertilizer).
Evaluation of the phenol ammonium sulfate sedimentation smear microscopy method for diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis.
The nitrogen in ammonium phosphate and ammonium sulfate can wreak terrible havoc on aquatic ecosystems, creating algae blooms that kill fish by choking out their oxygen.
In Mwea, Kenya, the populations of Anopheles arabiensis (Diptera: Culicidae) and culicine larvae were significantly higher in ponds treated with ammonium sulfate (AM) than in the control (7).
The company's innovations surrounding the use of ammonium sulfate (AMS) are a fitting example of how Agriliance enhances products to deliver both strong performance and labor savings.
What's more, for every kilogram of caprolactam manufactured, says chemist Robert Raja, also of the University of Cambridge, 4 kg of ammonium sulfate are generated.