Rhenium in the form of ammonium perrhenate (NH4ReO4) or APR, is used mainly as an alloying ingredient for aircraft engines and "reformer" catalyst in the oil industry.
What does APR stand for?
APR stands for Ammonium Perrhenate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APR
We have 306 other meanings of APR in our Acronym Attic
- Alarm Processing Remote
- Alaska and Polar Regions
- All Positive Rap (hip hop group)
- All Printing Resources (Glendale Heights, IL)
- Alpha Pup Records (Los Angeles, CA)
- Alternate Path Retry
- Alternative Press Review
- American Poetry Review
- American Politics Research
- American Public Radio
Samples in periodicals archive:
To it, they added ammonium perrhenate, a salt that contains the metal rhenium surrounded by four oxygen atoms.