BBRI is erecting a nitric acid plant and an ammonium nitrate solution plant in Bontang, Indonesia.
What does ANSOL stand for?
ANSOL stands for Ammonium Nitrate Solution
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANSOL
- Afghanistan NGO Security Office (Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Air Navigation Services Organization
- Association of Naval Services Officers
- Association of Nordic LGBT Student Organizations
- Associazione Nazionale Stampa Online (Italian: National Online Printing Association; Ancona, Italy)
- Aussie-Net Solutions Online (Melbourne, Australia)
- Army Network and Systems Operation Center
- Army Network Security Operations Center
- Asociación Nacional de Sordos de Cuba (Spanish: National Association of the Deaf of Cuba)
- Anorexia Nervosa Stages of Change Questionnaire
- Analytic Solutions, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Associação Nacional Para O Software Livre (Portugal)
- Archives Nationales Section Outre Mer (French: National Archives Overseas Section; Paris, France)
- Army/Navy Store and Outdoor Merchandiser
- Asian Network for Surveillance of Resistant Pathogens
- Academia Nacional de Seguros e Previdência
- Academic Network at São Paulo (Brazil)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- Adaptive Network Sensor Processor
- Aerospace Nuclear Safety Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The present paper deals with the effect of hydrochloric acid and ammonium nitrate solution on the main clinker components.
Much of this ammonia is upgraded into other nitrogen-based products, including urea ammonium nitrate solutions (UAN), ammonium nitrate (AN) and urea.
The Company also announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cherokee Nitrogen Company ("CNC"), concluded an agreement to supply 83% ammonium nitrate solution ("AN Solution Agreement").
NYSE: RNF), which manufactures and sells nitrogen fertilizer products including ammonia, urea ammonium nitrate solution (UAN) and ammonium sulfate (AS), today announced that it has completed its previously announced capacity expansion project to increase urea production by 21,900 tons, or 15 percent, at its nitrogen fertilizer facility in East Dubuque, IL.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Vigoro Corporation (NYSE: VGR) today announced plans to close its ammonium nitrate solutions plant in Bainbridge, Georgia by the end of 1995 and convert the facility to a fertilizer storage terminal, a move which will result in the layoffs of 17 of the 27 employees at the site.
The facility produces primarily natural gas-based ammonium nitrate solution for sale to customers mainly in the Midwestern U.
This internal rupture caused the neutralizer to detonate which, in turn, initiated an explosion in the rundown tank from which ammonium nitrate solution is pumped to storage tanks.